Posted by AtPeace on September 10, 2005
Tamizh Kudimagan (who has recently re-titled his blog to Tamizhan, for reasons he wouldn’t reveal clearly) tagged me. So, here goes…Seven things I plan to do before I die :
1. Involve actively in social service. (No, I’m not talking about giving away some of my money… I mean much more than that.)
2. Adopt a child.
3. A long drive down ECR with you-know-who [Actually, you-don’t-know-who… after all, even I-don’t-know-who😦 ]
5. Learn to cook (hehe!)
6. Try my hand at various things… like bungee-jumping, parachuting, scuba-diving etc etc…
Actually, 7 is too less a number to write things I want to do before I die. So, I’ll sum it up with this :
7. live life the way I want.
Seven things I can do : (but don’t)
1. Control my temper
2. Stop lazing around
3. Stop procrastinating
Here are the rest of the seven that I can do and actually do:
4. Laugh like mad
5. Forgive/forget when people hurt me
(Yeah, right, it doesn’t total upto 7. So?)
Seven things I cannot do :
1. Control my temper
2. Wake up early
5. Forgive myself when I hurt others
6. Act feminine😦
7. Taste beer again. (yuck, it sucks!)
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex :
2. Common Sense
3. Sense of humour
4. Ability to hold interesting conversations (on anything, actually)
5. An enthu for life… enthu to learn/explore people, places, activities, things… in short, an enthu to live life.
huh.. well, that’s all. Period. (seri, okay, good looks will help. but that’s honestly all.)
Seven characteristics I cannot stand/dislike :
Seven of my favourite quotes :
1. Live and let live.
2. Differences of habit and language are nothing if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. (-Albus Dumbledore (J.K.Rowling), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
3. The heart has its reasons, that reason knows not of…
4. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. (-Mother Teresa)
5. No man is worth your tears and the one who is, will never let you cry….
6. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
7. Life is too short to be spent worrying.
(Seri, the last two ‘seven’s were not in the original ‘format’. I added it.)
Seven things I say most : (as of the moment)
2. Odi po!
7. Un moonjila en left hand-a vekka.
Seven Celebrity Crushes : (why only celebrities? I will write about any crushes I feel like.)
2. Arjun Rampal
4. Ajit (once upon a time… long long ago…)
5. Arya (*blush*)
6. B, my first ‘real’ crush (in college)
7. S, my second ‘real’ crush (in college again)
(Anil Kumble per enga nu yosikadheenga… it cannot be classified under an alpamana heading as crush… adhu unmayana, thooimayana, punidhamana kaadhal.)
And, no, I’m not tagging any poor, unsuspecting souls. Consider yourself tagged if you wish.
(By the way, people, what’s with seven?)
15 Responses to “Aarambichutangapa!”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.